domingo, 7 de fevereiro de 2010

Brazilian Music


I'll change my topic from astrology to brazilian music in order to talk about some brazilian songs I love to listen to =) . I'll basically write about Sertanejo, one of my favorites genres, pagode, forró, well, you'll see.


In Brazil, music is full of passion, joy, and expresses feelings, all through vibrating and lovable beats.

I decided to choose this new topic, first because astrology has a limit of fun things to write about, and mostly because I wanted to show those people who only listen to international songs, that Brazil also has a variety of pleasant and great songs !!


If you have any suggestions of any brazilian song you like, comment and I'll write about it and put a video for everyone to listen to =)


Um comentário:

Alisha Stafford Feitosa disse...

I'm excited about the new topic and the chance to hear some new music. I like Brazilian music, but I still have a lot to learn. :)